The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Friday 10 October 2008

There are always excuses

Study
Teacher: Why you are still relaxing? Don't you know that we are going to have a test next week?
Hanley: Yea, I know that. As you said, it's just a test. No need to study larr...

Teacher: OK. Here are your questions. Do it in 1 hour.
Hanley: Why got time limit one? Is it a test? How come I don't know one?!
Teacher: ...

Teacher: Don't you ever dare to not to study for my test again.
Hanley: I'm lazy ma.
Teacher: Lazy? Excuses. Just be prepared for your mock exam.
Hanley: Still got 3 weeks ma. It's more than enough.

Teacher: Hanley! Why you didn't do your homework again? How are you going to score for your exam?
Hanley: Homework is meant to be done in class ma. Teacher you give answer, then I copy lor. Afterthat I just study the answers then enough liao. I use the time for homework to study ma. See. I'm so hardworking. I don't do homework also can score leh.
Teacher: ...

Teacher: See la! Ask you to study but you don't want to. Now it serves you right.
Hanley: Teacher, don't like that la. It's just a test ma. Not A2. I'm sure I can score one. Don't worry. I've to reserve my brain power leh.

Hanley: See. I told you already. No need to study for test one. I don't study also can score.
Teacher: You are lucky.
Hanley: Teacher, you are correct partially only. I'm lucky and smart.
Teacher: ...

Rocking chair
Friend: Sit properly la. Later fall down again. I'm not going to rescue you again.
Hanley: You are wrong. I've never fall down from the chair for the past 2 years. (want to bluff a bit about the figure to my friend) I just NEARLY fall down only.
Friend: I'll make you fall down.
Hanley: I'm so pro in rocking chair leh. I know so many skills leh. I know how to avoid one lorr.

Teacher: Can you please stop rocking and sit properly?
Hanley: Cannot leh. This is my symbol leh.
Teacher: Why you like to rock chair so much?
Hanley: Because your class is interesting.

(My chair rocking record in the past 2 years : fall down 3 times, nearly fall down for uncountable times)

Lab negligence
Teacher: See larr. Ask you not to take SO MANY apparatus at one time. How many times have you broken the apparatus already?
Hanley: I'm practising how to take many apparatus at one time ma. See, this time I only broke a beaker. Small one some more. Got improvement liao. Not many times la. My lab deposit is enough to cover la. Maybe I have to top up my lab deposit already.

Friend: Wei! Don't put the chemicals all over the table la. Very dangerous you know!
Hanley: Aiya. The concentration is so low. I use the HCl to wash my hand before you know.
Friend: ...

Friend: Don't point the boiling tube to me while you are heating! Stupid! I don't want to sit with you already. My life is threatened!
Hanley: Won't die one la. It's just boiling NaOH ma.

3 comments:

'till the day I turn to dust. said...

SO HAO LIAN...

Wanderer said...

Asad

not hao lian then not Han Ley lor!

ley said...

huh? got any element of hao lian meh?