The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Sunday 5 October 2008

Tagged by Bon

Bon tagged me. Haha! Okie, since I've lost my mood to study currently, I'll do this tag lo.

Simple Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I'm Teo Han Ley aka Hanley aka ley aka Franklin aka Ah Teo aka leyley aka ? (what else? Tell me lar!)

2. I'm from Taman Perling, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

3. I start to cherish Malaysia

4. I start to detest this place

5. I miss my room

6. You are reading craps.

7. I am lame sometimes.

8. People tak boleh tahan

Well, I'm not tagging anyone. World peace. =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol really made me laugh~..i start to feel i'm not the only one that ignore the rulez set by the very first tagger..
it feels good to have companions don't you think so
hahahahaha

ley said...

yah... haha! hey we gt 默契 ma...