The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Sunday 12 October 2008

Raya

I had a lot of Malaysian food just now. So grateful that I can get it here. =)

Check out my flickr for the pics.

I took 4 rounds. 2 round for rice, 1 for penang laksa and 1 for mee rebus!

Haha! Nice.

I actually skip my breakfast purposely in order to eat more. So, I woke up at 9. I go together with my hallmates as I don't know the location. Joshur became the raya 1 day tour leader. LOL! We arrived there at around 11 (we are told that the starting time is 11).

But then we have waited for 1.5 hours before we get the food!!! =.=

I was hungry till I become crazy liao then I keep on saying nonsense (废 one, lame one, not vulgarities la. good boy don't swear one), and do funny acts. When people get too hungry and desperate for food, this is how he acts lo. Tak boleh tahan mah!

After they announce that we can start already, I rushed to the table. Very kiasu. I still didn't manage to get the 1st place. I was the 4th in the queue. Hehe.

I eat till too full already coz I duno that I'll be that full. LOL

Anyway, they don't have satay, which is the one I wanted so much. Argh! Nevermind. I'll have it in Malaysia. Then I'll learn how to make satay and make it in Manchester.

2 comments:

Wanderer said...

its a raya buffet in university?

wjleong said...

NOOO!!! i wan raya food