The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Monday 13 October 2008

I know how to cook

Hanley knows how to cook! LOL.

If exclude simple pasta and fried egg, this is my first time to cook!

I had 6 hallmates to be my professional critics (originally i put as guinea pig -- true ma, guinea pig) : Joshur, Jia Yi, Jennifer, Ah Boon, Rong and Heng Song.

I cooked red wine chicken and abalone chicken soup (fake abalone la). Taste ok la. Acceptable. Can marry a gal liao. LOL. They said one. So next time, I'll cook more often to practise my culinary skills. My hall's kitchen got oven some more. So, I can learn to bake cake already.

We had 4 dishes and 3 of them are chicken. Chicken is so cheap. 24 drumsticks for only 4 pounds. We bought it from Asda.

We've red wine chicken, abalone chicken soup, curry chicken (Joshur is an expert in cooking this) and broccoli (cooked by Jia Yi -- kena scold already as i forgot this is her contribution. sorry la. haha).







10 comments:

wjleong said...

wah abalone leh.. hehe...
next time cook for me... wakaka

Wanderer said...

wow!!

hahah.. good good.. u wont die kelaparan!!

hey, reli looks nice la the chicken... come back here.. u cook, we do picnic.. ok!! hehehe

wjleong said...

yeah... got picnic...
i wan join can or not??
go danga bay, desaru, or port dickson?
hutan bandar not bad also neh...

Unknown said...

no rice one?!~ haha..

Wanderer said...

danga bay got beach wan?
i ask kJin last time, he said is cement floor wor.. hahaha...

wjleong said...

=.=
stulang laut wan ma?
LOL

Anonymous said...

I thought u would fry abalone for your dinner...still remember what we always said last time...muahaha...

ley said...

got rice la... see 6th pic. haha. aiya, rice no need to show ma. their rice is not fragrance rice.

picnic at hutan bandar la. den we can balik ssi. hehe.

now i try to use fried abalone on another person. haha!

Anonymous said...

I cook the broccoli..=.= n the red wine chicken is using the made sauce... =.= XD

Anonymous said...

OMG hutan bandar....i miss DAT PLCE!!! sigh...already 4 years didnt go back SSI d...