The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Sunday 5 October 2008

Emo-ing




Still can remember this picture? I miss the place I made this artistic potato. I miss Iodine. I miss Silver Nitrate. I miss Ammonia. I miss Sodium Hydroxide. I miss Lead Nitrate. I miss Hydrogen Peroxide. I miss Hydrochloric Acid. I miss Nitric Acid. I miss Sulphuric Acid. I miss Lime Water. I miss Chemistry. I miss the lab. I miss my lab coat. I miss the times I break so many apparatus. I miss Qualitative Analysis. I miss lab work. I miss Sciences. I miss those days. I miss Biology. I miss Mathematics. I miss the time when I can do whole set of Mathematics paper in 17 minutes. I miss the time I have self motivation. I miss the time I have self confidence. I miss the time I can conquer the subjects. I miss everything that I have missed.

I miss lab potato. I hate potato as my food. I don't want french fries. I don't want mashed potato. I don't want jack potato. I don't want steamed potato. I don't want wedges. I don't want chips. I don't want cooked potato. I don't want hash brown.

I don't want bacon. I don't want sausages. I don't want peas. I don't want sweet corn. I don't want super duper sweet as if sugar is free-of-charge cake. I don't want yoghurt. I don't want awful soup. I don't want tomato.

I want chicken rice with big drumstick (steamed chicken). I want char kuey tiao add a lot of cockles and a lot of chinese sausage without chilli. I want fried oyster. I want kuey tiao soup with a lot of pig viscera. I want penang laksa with half bottle of shrimp paste. I want belacan fried chicken. I want satay. I want roti canai with kuah dal. I want lok lok. I want steamboat. I want hokkian mee with a lot of zhu you zha. I want bubur chacha. I want cendol. I want ais kacang. I want my food.

I want my room. I want my tv. I want my computer. I want my pool. I want my gym. I want my library. I want my own serene space. I want to be what and how I want to be. I want my everything in Malaysia.

I want to be with my family now. I want to be with my friends now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh.. try 2 get used to wat u hav now lar... if not u'l feel terrible lol... try 2 find something interesting here..^^ (btw,i cooked jz now n ruined 1 dish lol=.=)

Wanderer said...

Ley,

this Ms.Jiayi is ur Manchester classmate?