The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Sunday 24 June 2007

MENSA!!!

Just updated my wish list... Umm... Join MENSA! I've heard about mensa for quite a long time after reading an article about mensa. Umm... It gives me an impression that only those people like nerd can join that. Now, just don't know why, I have a strong feeling that I want to join mensa although I know I may not be qualified... Maybe, I shall give it a try. After the examination, I shall contact them for more info. But, I'm afraid that I cant get into it. I'm just a normal student with below average results. There are many more people who are much better than me but they aren't in mensa. My stupidity for sure will block me from getting in. Stupidity is an incurable disease, only hardworking can relieve the symptom. Until now, I still can't find a way to make me more hardworking. I am already being tied up to my laziness for a long time. Sigh... Help! I need to get out from this trap! Mensa... Here I come! Sorry for my broken english ya!

2 comments:

Wanderer said...

Now u understand y i ask u to reconsider when u made up ur decision to stay where u were.....

but since u made dat decision, i will support ur decision all the way, dude............

Wanderer said...

2 yr old child just joined Mensa today, the youngest ever member!!!!!

I got beaten by a 2 yr old kid...