The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Wednesday 20 June 2007

I'm a Christian

When I say.." i am a Christian"
I'm not shouting " i'm clean livin"
I'm whispering "I was lost,
Now I'm found and forgiven."

When I say.." i am a Christian"
I dont speak of this with pride
Im confessing that I stumble
And need Christ to be my guide

When I say..." I am a Christian"
Im not trying to be strong.
Im professing that im weak
and ned His strength to carry on

When I say... " I am a Christian"
Im not bragging of success
Im admitting I have failed
And need God to clean my mess

When I say " I am a Christian"
Im not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible
But God believes I am worth it

When I say " I am a Christian"
I still feel that sting of pain
I have my share of heartaches
So i call upon His name.

When I say... "I am a Christian"
Im not holier than thou
Im just a simple sinner
Who received God's good grace, somehow


stolen from : the youth sanctuary

No comments: