The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Monday 25 June 2007

Another sigh...

'Oh ya! today got GP!' This reminds me to bring my besta dictionary. As everyone knows, I'm a very careless person. How stupid i am... Don't even know how my dictionary is lost. Sigh... Forget about it lo... Just feel very bu4 shuang3 at 1st. But after a while, I tried to control my emotion. It's difficult, maybe... But, I did it! In the past, normally I'll sui4 sui4 nian4 or feel bu4 shuang4 for a whole day or even whole week. Haha... I did it... I can finally control my emotion... Umm... But, just now, I saw a person using a same model of besta that I've lost!!! I don't know whether is that mine... Probable is just coincidence. This is not my first time for first time for being so careless... Haha... Maybe I should put "not being careless anymore" in my wish list... Sorry for my broken english ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well you lost your electronic dictionary which cost you about 1300++?
that's very careless:)
anyway,i'm not qualified to judge you,because i think i also lost something very important before,which is very exagerate that i can even lost it without realisation,like a specs??!!!
haha
anyway,you don't have any problem with that right,ley,i mean money is nothing to you what hahaha:)

Anonymous said...

Thx for concerning... Phew... Just found it 30mins ago while i'm arranging my books... lol...