The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Monday 22 September 2008

My room is really small!

Well, I've not update my blog recently due to connectivity issue. I've no proper internet connection till now! (Yes, till now.) I'm still using the sucky + slow-like-snail, damn bloody expensive wifi service provided by the hotel. No choice.

Actually I do have a proper + fast + reliable internet connection in the hostel. However, I'd rather not to move into it.

My room is super duper small till I don't know how to describe. It's apparently smaller than my wardrobe! OMG! I really don't know how am I going to survive in that room that is comparable to a kennel in the next few months!

When I unpack my luggages in the room, I was really pissed off. I cant even get a place to stand. "Pek cek!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

compare to hotel,hostel(with one S in addition which stand for suck) is much smaller and uncomfortable la not surprising ~

maybe u could require for a sharing room,it might be bigger and obviuosly less privacy and not so lonely haha

Wanderer said...

i doubt Ley likes to share room.. hahaha...

but yea sharing room can be fun if ur roomate is nice..

if not, u get headache for one sem..

but i think in UK and Aust, their rooms r standard as in all r single rooms.. i stand to be corrected though.. hahaha...