The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Thursday 16 August 2007

Lame Lame and Lame

So here goes a lame game.. Each player of this game starts off with TEN weird habits or little known things about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird or little known facts about yourself as well as state this rules clearly.
At the end, you must choose 6 people to tag and list their names.
NO TAG BACKS.

Okie, these r mine...

1. I like to eat, really can eat! Last time, I really can eat a lot... Err... my record was more than half a pizza plus 3pc of kentucky chicken. But now, just duno why, i cant eat tat much edi... Probably old liao... Over puberty liao...

2. I like to eat in the way wic normal ppl won do. For instance, i dip fruit with cheese powder + plum powder and sometimes i add cocoa powder too.

3. I hate smokers! Sometimes when I really cant stand those smokers, I'll just tell out: "Y r those idiots like to put a smelly stick inside their mouth? I know they love cancer... But tats their problem... Dun cause others into trouble!" Remember once at genting, i saw a china man was smoking. Then i just tell out something. Here comes the trouble... The china man stand up and say smth : "$@%^*&(&*%^#*(&^^&$^*$%" Den he seemed like wanted to beat me... Haha... I dun care...

4. I tent to think too much.

5. I hate sports! Just because I hate to sweat... Therefore, I'll just swim when I want to exercise as I wont feel tat sticky feeling.

6. I used to hate blogging, msn or anything related wif these. But just duno y, I started to get addicted to these stuff since last few months.

7. I duno whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert. Maybe I'll call myself an inextrovert... LOL... Most of the time I'll remain silent and ppl will start to think : Is he autistic? But for those who really really noe me, they wil not think tat way. Maybe, in chemistry, I can describe myself as sodium tat is kept inside paraffin oil.

8. Sometimes I'll stammer when I talk.

9. I like philosophies, and sometimes i like to talk abt great ideology... Some may not make sense, though.

10. I hate to be treated as a salesman. There was once in a shop, there was a man tot i'm the salesman. I scolded him... (Aww... I really nid to change tis habit...)

Okie... Now it's ur turn :
Jia Chang, Bon, XiXi, Xiang Yi, Jess, Ah Leong

No comments: