The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Camping...

Overall, the camp was quite interesting, though some incidents had made me get so annoyed. Few days before the camp, i was informed that i've been selected to be one of the camp facilitators. Wow! Thats cool! Hehe... Never thought that i can be selected...

After registration, all of us had to head to MPH to carry out the first activity -- ice breaking session. If I've not mistaken, there were 9 in our team. Cant really remember who are they already... Haha... Please forgive my short-termed memory. I can only remember that jia shin is in our team, an is the leader and another girl called shanti... We were asked to compose our own team cheer. After discussion, we had came out with the best team cheer! LOL... Here you go...
hey hey you you
Kedah is the champion
no way no way
no one gonna beat us
hey hey you you
Kedah is the champion
*tepukan commander*

Then, Ms Maria gave us a talk about decision in life. After that, we had some bread for lunch (no comment about the taste)

Here comes the treasure hunt! I was not involved in the game as I'm one of the facilitator of the game. My station is divided into 3 substations. I was in charge for the 3rd substation. At the first substation, players have to crawl through a corridor which was full of flour to get the golf ball. At the 2nd substation, players have to carry a basketball by using 2 sticks, and walk through the staircase. My substation's mission is real easy! Players just have to write out the lyrics of Negaraku and SING OUT LOUD. Walao... I don't understand why there are still lots of people don't even know how to sing Negaraku. My suggestion is, they can go back to INDONESIA, INDIA AND CHINA respectively...

To be continued...

No comments: