The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Sunday 12 August 2007

I'm sorry.

I owe a apology to my fellow group members. I'm sorry. I cant produce
the quality landscape drawings which i've promised. It has been abt 1
year since i stop using transparent water colour. I should have
realise that!!! Even though transparent water colour is the medium i
can perform the best among so many media, but i've stop practising for
a long period of time. Now, my skill is so terrible n i dun tink my
drawings r presentable. I tink overall is ok, but the sea part has
ruin everything! The texture of the sea part is really unpresentable.
It is really a great humiliate to me if the drawings r being presented
on the exhibition. I really nid more practices. So, i tink tat i wont
pass my drawings to u guys. But, i tink the pastel coloured earth is
enough for compensation. Tat one is ok, i tink...

No comments: