The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Tuesday 19 August 2008

VIsa Application

I went to UK visa office yesterday to sort out with my visa application. The whole process is really a nuisance! From locating the office till the end of the process. Headache!

We travelled by car. When we reached KL, it was already 11 am. Gosh! The office will be closing at 3 pm, but we didn't even know where the heck Wisma MCA is. We were playing merry go round in the city of KL, trapped in the heavy traffic, searching for the building desperately.

We have wasted 1 hour plus, searching the building in nowhere. Out of desperation, we decided to find a cab to lead us to the destination. While searching for cab, we saw the biggest post office in Malaysia, was just not far from us. So my dad drove to there, and asked a postman (yes postman), to guide us. He got onto our car, and finally, thanks to him, we arrived at Wisma MCA at 1pm.

When we reached, the guard only allows me to go into the office. The security measures are really !@#$%^&*()! Ok never mind. I can handle those things by myself (I thought I could).

When I got in, I was told that I need to pay the application fees by bank draft. The officer didn't even tell me regarding this when I called for enquiries. So my dad have to go and buy bank draft.

They called me after 30 minutes of waiting. I proceeded to the counter, and take out all the required documents. The officer that was handling my application is inexperienced, I think. He never check what I have submitted. I have submitted my passport, results, school leaving certificates, birth certificate and many other documents. This is not the main point. I can now show my stupidity to the whole world. I submitted my parents' fixed deposit slip and many other original documents that I should not submit. See! I'm stupid right?

I got scolded, expectedly, due to my stupidity. My fault.

Just now, my mum told me that she met many proud and arrogant applicants. Those applicants think that they are very great and look down at us. It is because sometimes we dressed till very very very poor looking. My mum restate an idiot's word to me: "Those people just come here to try their luck to get visa, even though they can't get it! Hahahahaha.........." Their conversation is in english. They think that my mum doesn't know english. Idiot. So what? You idiot go UK so what? What uni you go and waht uni I go? You think you rich then you are very great la! You are nothing but just a rich idiot that can afford to go to UK to study but not in an academically prestigious uni! Idiot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol ley~
one more month to go~
it's like all of a sudden le
u pia3 till so fast for what
wait till you come out for job liao i think i'm still in my Uni life le lol~

anyway good for you~
next time when i need a lawyer i'll look for Prof.Teo yea hehehehe

kk cya take care

Wanderer said...

Ley, relax la..but err ur parents fixed deposit slip is P&C stuff.. hehe.. shouldnt submit lor.. any original documents should not be submitted too, but bring along to be cited only.. nvr mind la, now u kno...so next time dun simply submit stuffs..

errr.. u dress like very poor meh? hmm... cant be what?! ur dressing always trendy style..

aiyaa... but true lor.. there r many such ppl around in KL especially those local KL ppl.. they r damn damn rich n damn damn arrogant... they will treat n see u differently... i went to education fair n visited those private uni oso kena cakap, u know la, i dress up very very cin cai wan.. hehehe...

tell u something funny... I was at nottingham Malaysia, then there is a girl infront of me telling her mum "duno whether i can masuk nottingham or not, like tak ada bakat", maybe coz i look blur blur lor... she spoke in mandarin, she tot i was malay.. coz my skin tanned til dark dark liao.. so I say to her "I graduated with first class honours degree ady, top 25 student among 1000 graduate frm my faculty, i wonder what are you, still an uncertain future hor?!" .. then she n her mum walked away... hehehehe