The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Monday 11 August 2008

Mixed content

Thanks for The Lord's grace! All the honour shall be Yours!

I'll be leaving to Manchester to study Law soon. Do remember me ya!

Anyone going to UK for further studies? Please inform me so that we can meet in UK ya!

One month left. Current plan : meet all of my friends before i leave.

Can anyone tell me what to bring? I'm really lazy to make a checklist. So, anyone can be my reminder?

Ah leong, kei jin, kei yi, wei heng, sorry for cancelling the trip. I didn't expect my dad will object me to go. Sorry for making you guys so dissapointed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiyo... no need to say sorry la...
we meet kat JB also not bad, isn't it?
^^

Wanderer said...

all the best in manchester

Unknown said...

all de best~~
lol one chicken rice there convert to RM is about RM50++
so do have enough of rice b4 you go yea hahahaha

ezra said...

Hahaha, take care man!

ley said...

^^