The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Friday 29 August 2008

A Journey to KLCC

I got my visa already.

This indicates that my departure is coming very soon. Aww... Mixed feeling...

I got back all of my documents. They are all safe. My parents' fixed deposit slip, geran tanah, and other documents are back into their safe. Thank God. If not I'll get killed due to my stupidity. There is an idiom "curiosity kills the cat". I think it should be : stupidity kills Hanley. LOL

After I got my visa, my mum and I decided to go KLCC Suria for a stroll, since the flight is at 2.25 and it was still early. We knew that KLCC is near from Wisma MCA, but we didn't know that it is so near! We took a cab, asked the driver to send us to KLCC. He looked at us : "KLCC dekat saja. bla bla bla... " Before he finishes the bla bla bla, we reached there already. The fare is damn cheap! I've never get a cab ride at RM 2.

As we had came to KLCC one week before this, I actually had my eye on one overall coat. Due to time constrain, I didn't get a chance to go into the shop. Finally I got my chance to grab that home. My mum agreed with my taste too. Haha! So we went into the grandly furnished Burberry shop. I rush to that coat with lightning speed, leaving my mum far behind. I actually didn't look at price tag when I want to purchase something. Bad habit, I know. I had a price in my heart. It should be around 2k. "Get me a M sized coat, I want to try it." The lady went in and I continue to eye for other stuffs. Accidentally, and luckily, the price tag dropped out from the coat out of sudden. This had shocked me terribly -- more than 4 times the price in my head. I looked at my mum, and she thought that I still want to buy after knowing the price (because I always give her that kind of look when I want something). We get out of the shop afterthat. I didn't buy that of course. "You haven't start to earn money and yet still want to buy expensive stuff. bla bla bla..." OK. The lesson is : never decide to buy something before looking at the price. Anyway, I like that coat so much. That coat should be thick enough to keep me warm.

Enough of craps and I've out of blogging ideas. It is late already, anyway.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Get daily suggestions and guides for earning THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE totally FREE.
GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY