The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Monday 25 August 2008

I can smell it

I can smell UK. It's so near, yet so far.

I'll be leaving soon, but I'm not mentally prepared at all! It will be a long journey. It takes 13 hours to reach Heathrow, 3 hours waiting time for transit, 1 hour to my destination. This is not the main point. I'm going to face a totally stranger's society, by myself without companion. I will be meeting Caucasians, who may marginalise me, probably by not necessarily, to a corner.

Actually, I felt quite comfortable for me alone going to a new place, though this is my first time leaving home. After the pre-departure briefing by UoM, I felt I'm so inferior. I met many calibre students, and banana of course (sorry ya, no offence). I'm stepping into a mandarin-free dungeon, unarmoredly.

Where is the confident-me? I felt so uneasy right now. I may become an alien, to be chased out of milky way.

I need companions, now.

Assistance please!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey i need companion cell too~
oh no i mean companion
haha

yea tell me if you find a good U for engineering there thanks~
fell free to chat with me online all you need to do is leave an offline msg for me,then i'll come back to you asap~
hehe

cya take care~
imagine,hogwarts~harry potter,narnia~
wah it's really good to be able to have the chance to go to UK
he good luck hehehehe

Wanderer said...

no nid so dramatic la u!
hahahaha

everyone has confidence u wil b fine!! hehe..

all the best... feel free to call me la, i mean my Msian num on weekends..

hahaha.. plz dun call me on weekdays.. becoz singapore number will be charged and malaysian number is international roaming, lagi teruk! hahaha...

c ya... all the best...

ley said...

i really need someone to talk to...