The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Saturday 29 November 2008

Bon showing off his student ID

It has been really long since the last time I see 文平木圣. Haha!
It's really a pleasure to have chance to video call with my old friend.
Finally got chance to see his room... LOL
But this forever-stupid-plus-lousy-msn spoilt our conversation.
No sound (got la... duno y i can onli hear the sound of flipping newspaper), slow and dc twice somemore.
Haha! Nvm... Can see him then okie already.
Wow! feel so high as I can meet my friends soon in dec! yay!
Okie... see u in Malaysia!



Bon showing off his student ID



Another take with different angle






Walao... I miss Sin Chew Jit Poh...

2 comments:

wjleong said...

lolx... i lost my student id

T_________T

sob sob sob

Wanderer said...

my Student ID turn yellow leh.. duno why.. the plastic so lousy wan, turn kuning liao.. hehe...