The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Blog Entry dated 1/7/2008 2:48 AM

It has been ages since I update my blog. Yes, laziness again. Okay, well I'll try my very best to revive this blog.

Recently, life seems quite hollow. Emptiness fills the air. My previous routine task has changed totally. Dota, Assassin's Creed, kingsurf -- cyber cafe, loitering at malls, and things that seemed unrelated to me previously intruded my life silently. Yes! I'm lovin' it! These indulgence will end very soon, I guess. Cherish my holiday~~

Things I did:

- Start to play warcraft -- dota (Warcraft playing mode has been turn off since form 3)

- Start to get some new game to play ( I won't do this previously)

- Go out to meet friends for 5 days continuously

- Go Singapore with Bon and Heng (lazy to upload pics leh... wait lo)

- Go cybercafe

- Loitering at malls -- look for eye candy, of course!

- I'm planning. Do ask me out!

Check back to my blog in a couple of days. I will post more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey ley~~
why no pics haha~so many funny pics we took that day..

btw i think it's a good idea to change your background,coz it takes years to load~~

heard that you went to SG ther other day after our outing huh?
fun?

kk ciao take care:P

Anonymous said...

meet my new blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] long term use of ambien [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] snorting ambien [/url]