The Scoop

Hey, I will not close this blog ok?

Saturday 8 March 2008

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
28 years old.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
No… No suitable candidate...

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
I prefer to stay alone… I don't wish to trouble others...

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
The place that cannot be reached easily

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
All of my dreams will come true

6. What is your biggest doubt currently?
"What's the meaning of life? Am I significant?"

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Everything...

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Start my own enterprise...

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Of course

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
clever, hardworking, kind

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
smart

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who scold me without reason
People who try to humiliate me
People who try to violate my personal matters

13. What is your ambition?
Minister in the Prime Minister Department

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Depends... Do point me out when the potential candidate is not around...

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family, God

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Tend to be one

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
“Wise.” Ah leong's perception is always different

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
More open minded…

19. Is there anything that u have did make u felt regret?
No

20. What makes you different?
me= P(Introvert n Extrovert)

I tag:
see thor, sheng loong, jia chang, loo, xiang yi, xixi

No comments: